Olympic Tourney on chess problems composing
«Khanty-Mansiysk – 2010»
International Chess Federation (FIDE) within the framework of the special project “Chess Composition” is organizing the Olympic FIDE Tourney on composing of studies and problems during the World Chess Olympiad in Khanty-Mansiysk (2010).
The competition is held in six nominations.
1. Twomovers – judge: Jacov Rossomakho (Russia)
2. Threemovers – judge Jacob Vladimirov (Russia)
3. Moremovers – judge Alexander Azhusin (Russia)
4. Studies – judge: Sergey Tkachenko (Ukraine)
5. Helpmate – judge Valery Kopyl (Ukraine)
6. Selfmate – judge Andrey Selivanov (Russia)
Theme free. Only one composition from one author can be accepted (no joint compositions).
Deadline – December, 31, 2009. Results will be summed up till the Mai, 1, 2010.
Three Olympic medals and honorable certificates will be handed out in each nomination.
Certificates for winners will be signed by the FIDE President.
All participants will receive the booklet with final results.
Compositions must be sent to the Special Chess Composition Project advisor, Vice FIDE President Andrey Selivanov via e-mail: email@example.com