|Page: [Previous] [Next] 1 2 |
|(1) Posted by Marjan Kovačević [Wednesday, Feb 11, 2015 16:23]|
11th Belgrade Festival June 5th-7th 2015
Too many events during April and May made us move the dates to early June.
The festival will stick to its traditional form, including the model of composing-solving-judging event, introduced last year. More detailed info to follow.
Contact address: email@example.com
|(2) Posted by Andrew Buchanan [Saturday, Feb 14, 2015 02:42]|
Is there a calendar of upcoming events somewhere online, please?
|(3) Posted by Marjan Kovačević [Saturday, Feb 14, 2015 17:49]|
It's far from being completed, but you can find some events:
|(4) Posted by Siegfried Hornecker [Saturday, Feb 14, 2015 18:48]|
I assumed Andrew asked for a schedule of the festival, but your interpretation of course was right. But can we have a schedule? I assume it is the same as back in 2013, i.e. lectures on the evening of 5th, a tour on 6th morning and solving on 6th afternoon? I don't remember what was on the third day actually.
|(5) Posted by Marjan Kovačević [Monday, Feb 16, 2015 00:04]|
You may also use the schedule from 2014 for a comparison:
We expect a similar schedule, but it is only to be announced.
|(6) Posted by Marjan Kovačević [Wednesday, May 13, 2015 14:53]|
Do note the schedule and other details of BPCF 2015 are in the MP Headlines!
Open Solving Championship of Serbia
- European champion GM Georgy Evseev competes for his second BPCF title
- GM Michel Caillaud defends his second title
- GM Bojan Vučković, GM Vladimir Podinić, GM Miodrag Mladenović and IM Aleksandr Bulavka confirmed their participation
- Series reflex-mates promise quite a fun!
- Michel Caillaud: „Some proofgames by Gligor Denkovski”
- Ivan Denkovski: „Early orthodox compositions by my father”
- Fadil Abdurahmanović: „Klasinc theme with Bristol effects” (h#n)
- Marjan Kovačević: „Velimirović attack” (#2)
- Branislav Djurašević organizes sightseeing in the open bus
Other events in Belgrade
- OneRepublic Concert
|(7) Posted by Marjan Kovačević [Thursday, May 14, 2015 23:53]|
The latest update:
|(8) Posted by Marjan Kovačević [Tuesday, May 19, 2015 23:27]; edited by Marjan Kovačević [15-05-19]|
The latest update with new details in the schedule:
Borislav Gadjanski: „Different help-play in h#, r# and sh#”
Marcin Kolodziejski: „Correspondence chess”
and the map: http://matplus.net/pub/BIT2015Map.jpg
|(9) Posted by Marjan Kovačević [Monday, May 25, 2015 15:03]|
The last day to register.
We are very glad to greet the first participant from Brazil Marcos Roland, and the organizer of 41 Andernach meetings Zdravko Maslar!
|(10) Posted by Siegfried Hornecker [Monday, May 25, 2015 18:09]|
Marjan, or rather Branislav, may I suggest a recording of the lectures to be made - of course, if the lecturers agree - for an atemporal broadcast?
|(11) Posted by Marjan Kovačević [Thursday, Jun 4, 2015 00:56]|
Siegfried, thanks for your advice! We shall try to record the mini-lectures.
Meanwhile, Marko Klasinc joined the strong field of solver.
Regrettably, the double champion Marko Filipovic will not be there to compete for his final GM norm...
|(12) Posted by Marjan Kovačević [Friday, Jun 5, 2015 13:32]; edited by Marjan Kovačević [15-06-07]|
Participants of the Open Solving Championship of Serbia:
1. GM Evseev, Georgy (RUS) 2770.63
2. GM Vuckovic, Bojan (SRB) 2662.85
3. GM Caillaud, Michel (France) 2598.47
4.GM Mladenovic, Miodrag (SRB) 2554.62
5. GM Podinic, Vladimir (SRB) 2525.23
6. IM Bulavka, Aleksandr (BLR) 2445.16
7. FM Predrag, Nikola (CRO) 2352.49
8. Djurasevic, Branislav (SRB) 2333.15
9. FM Klasinc, Marko (SLO) 2332.06
10. FM Radovic, Srecko (SRB) 2314.74
11. Todorovic, Goran (SRB) 2229.53
12. Spiric, Igor (SRB) 2222.80
13. Roland, Marcos (BRA) 2213.08
14. Simic, Milan (SRB) 2106.62
15. Radomirovic, Miodrag (SRB) 2087.98
16. Sibinovic, Zoran (SRB) 2033.79
17. Miletic, Dean (SRB) 2032.90
18. Udovcic, Branko (CRO) 2023.55
19. Milijanic, Mirko (SRB) 1971.12
20. Milanovic, Mihajlo (SRB) 1960.98
21. Bubanja, Bojan (MNE) 1948.17
22. Bojkovic, Slobodan (SRB) H 1911.51
23. Soskic, Bozidar (SRB) 1906.60
24. Lozajic, Marko (SRB) 1888.81
25. Perovic, Zivojin (SRB) 1857.37
26. Kolodziejski, Marcin (POL) 1819.36
27. Vujasinovic, Mihajlo (SRB) 1758.60
28. Ocokoljic, Zoran (SRB) 1616.71
29. Hornecker, Siegfried (GER) -
10 countries,29 participants
Other participants of the BPCF 2015:
30. Denkovski, Ivan
31. Maslar, Zdravko
32. Kovacevic, Marjan
33. Gadjanski, Borislav
34. Stojnic, Dragan
35. Hlebec, Darko
36. Babic, Milomir
37. Saletic, Slobodan
38. Kario, Borivoje
39. Serafimovic, Djurica
40. Serafimovic, Ilija
41. Perovic, Dusan
42. Mijatovic, Dusan
Hosts and supporters
43. Milicevic, Aca
44. Nedeljkovic, Milos
45. Sekulic, Dusan
46. Djuric, Sreten - Spasky
|(13) Posted by Branislav Djurašević [Sunday, Jun 7, 2015 16:38]|
Very short news. Open Serbia Solving Championship (6-7. June): 1. Caillaud 2. Evseev, 3. Mladenovic. Total 29 solvers. Full results for Serbia Open as well as for all composing BIT coming soon.
|(14) Posted by Administrator [Sunday, Jun 7, 2015 21:38]|
International Solving Championship of Serbia 2015:
|(15) Posted by Georgy Evseev [Thursday, Jun 11, 2015 09:39]|
Many thanks to Borislav, Marjan, Ivan, Branislav and other organizers!
Everything was great.
The program was extremely rich, comparable for me only with Marianka festivals.
I would say that the weather was too hot for such a program, though I do not think organizers could do something with it))).
|(16) Posted by Siegfried Hornecker [Friday, Jun 12, 2015 14:16]|
Michal Hlinka confirms the dual in his study and proposes the correction wRc2->c6 with the same solution.
|(17) Posted by Branislav Djurašević [Wednesday, Jun 17, 2015 16:19]; edited by Branislav Djurašević [15-06-17]|
Please, see photos from the Festival: https://www.dropbox.com/l/LFubnf5UIrnHYd1etXyDlo
|(18) Posted by Branislav Djurašević [Friday, Jun 19, 2015 13:52]|
Now videos are also ready. Please see seven lectures (one in two parts). Enjoy!
|(19) Posted by Branislav Djurašević [Monday, Jun 22, 2015 17:06]; edited by Branislav Djurašević [15-06-22]|
Some new photos by Djurica Serafimovic were added:
Also, one more lecture was added by Borislav Gadjanski (in two parts) on the same Youtube link:
|(20) Posted by seetharaman kalyan [Monday, Jun 22, 2015 19:44]|
Good photos, but without captions they are more like problems without stipulation !
|Page: [Previous] [Next] 1 2 |
MatPlus.Net Forum Competitions 11th Belgrade Festival June 5th-7th 2015